A fun and healthier alternative blueberry muffin recipe to share.
Grab those ingredients and bake these for a quick and easy snack for the week ahead!
🫐 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Paleo baking flour
🫐1 tsp baking powder
🫐1/8 tsp salt
🫐2 tsp powdered stevia
🫐2 large eggs
🫐2/3 cup water
🫐1 tsp vanilla
🫐1 cup blueberries
🫐6 Tbsp melted ghee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
3. In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Add blueberries.
6. Mix lightly until it is just blended. This will make your muffins light and fluffy.
7. Put paper liners into a muffin tin.
8. Fill each cup to the top with batter.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
10. Remove onto a cooling rack.