We are back with another healthier pumpkin spice recipe for granola! We know this flavor is oh so popular this time of year, but we will provide you with alternative recipes that include no added sugar nor chemicals & preservatives.
This recipe can be enjoyed by itself or on top of some Greek yogurt for breakfast or a snack!
🔸Pumpkin Spice Granola🔸
🔸1/4 cup coconut oil
🔸2 1/2 droppers of pumpkin spice SweetLeaf Stevia
🔸1/2 cup pumpkin puree
🔸3 cups gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
🔸1/2 cup unsweetened coconut chips
🔸1/2 cup chopped pecans
🔸1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
🔸1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
🔸1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine coconut oil and stevia in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave for 30-60 seconds, then add pumpkin puree and stir to combine.
3. Add oats, coconut, pecans, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to the bowl. Stir well to mix everything evenly.
4. Spread mixture in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 15 minutes. (Granola will be soft when first removed from the oven, then get crunchy as it cools.)
5. Use your hands or a spatula to break cooled granola into pieces of your desired size. Store at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.